- January 27, 2023
This week, I’m hosting Thanksgiving, and while I am so excited to host I’m plane increasingly excited for my family to see my home decorated for Christmas (since we’ll travel to gloat with them in December!).
Plus, I think if you decorate a bit early you have increasingly time to move things around. Here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. I bought the “Ho Ho” pillow last season on sale locally, but found it a few places online still! My little star topper is only $5 too, and is just precious.
2. My air fryer (Emma has the same one!) is the cheapest I’ve overly seen it for Black Friday. I love this one considering you can have two things cooking at the same time, and cleaning it is a breeze.
3. These are the cutest little coffee spoons and come in the weightier holiday designs.
4. How cute is this Target store gingerbread house?!
5. My parents will be here visiting and it’s our tradition to watch White Christmas together. We’ll finish decorating the house for Christmas, too. I think besides White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut (the old one!) might be one of my favorite holiday movies.
6. I picked up this candle and love it!
7. Do you have a Christmas village? I’ve been collecting Mitford village pieces from the old Hallmark hodgepodge off eBay for a few years. It’s been fun subtracting to it!
You could make one, too! This winter village is so cute. Elsie’s Halloween village craft could be turned into a Christmas one, too.
8. This is a very random stocking stuffer suggestion, but this cleaning gel putty has over 57K reviews on Amazon.
9. I’m going to be making some cookies for neighbors and friends soon. If you’re mailing cookies this holiday season, this post has some unconfined tips!
10. Matching pj’s are unchangingly fun. Both Hanna Andersson and Burt’s Bee Baby are having 50% off sales for Black Friday.
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in specimen you missed them!